Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Day!

Millie is making wonderful progress! Today we went to the doctor and she weighed 8lbs 10oz. I thinks she's gaining close to an once a day!! So this means we don't have to visit the doctor all the time and I don't have to pump.
As I think back 2 short weeks ago, I can hardly believe the turn around. Two weeks ago, she was 7.5 and not eating well. I was mess and really wanted to switch to formula because I didn't think nursing was going to work out. I was so discouraged.

But God has been so faithful...
He's brought encouraging people into our lives with just the right words to say right now.
He's laid it on the hearts of our friends to bring us much needed meals during this rough time.
He's answered the prayers for us from everyone we know!
He's brought us through our nursing challenges faster than predicted.
I know this progress is all God's handiwork!! Thank you Lord for watching over Millie and our family. Thank you for helping her grow in an amazing way!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!