Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SSMT

I forgot to post it for the 15th of January...
Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. Psalm 143:8

Today...
Daniel answered and said, 'Blessed be the name of God forever and ever.  For wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding. Daniel 2:20-21 NKJV

This is getting challenging but it's the good kind! Sorta like when you working out and you feel the burn but you push ahead. I know this is good exercise for my mind and heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!