I can't believe it! On Saturday, I used my Living Social deal to get a mani and pedi. I got a shellac french mani. I never get manicures. Never. One time I went in to a salon to get a french manicure for a special occasion and they wouldn't do it. They said my nails were too short and brittle. Thanks. Just take my money people.
So I never get manicures because they chip immediately, and so it's not worth the money. But my shellac nails are still perfect. Perfect! It's been 5 days!
Yippee! I love it and totally recommend it.
Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luke 12:27
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Shellac nails
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been there. Had that. LOVED it too!!
ReplyDelete