Friday, December 11, 2015

Happy Snow!

 Good morning! I have another happy snow page to share with you today. Once again I used the November 'Today' Take 10 Pocket Kit and Glam Bag. I'm really loving these kits! The colors and designs are just the perfect compliment to these pictures. My snow pictures turned out a little dark since my daughter scooped snow with daddy after work in the dark. So the colorful cards with crisp white backgrounds are great! 

I know I said this but I just love the versatility of the cut-aparts! On this card I used one of the strips to create a washi tape look.

I've had this cute mitten embellie for ages and never found the right spot for it. So I'm glad to finally use it to add a pop to this card. It's so cute! :)

I hope you're enjoying snow - or white sand if you're in a warmer part of the world - this time of year! I know I'm hoping for another storm so we can have a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!