Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary! I think things definitely get easier as the years pass. Three years may seem like a short amount of time to many but I've noticed that they seem long to me, in a good way. I can't imagine my life without J there for every moment. I am looking forward to making it to 50 years, God-willing.
Today J sent a gorgeous flower arrangement to my work. I rarely get flowers because they're expensive and they die after a few days. I understand the practical argument but I still want flowers on special occasions. I'll post a picture of my flowers in the next couple days after I take a picture and before I throw them out. But until then, imagine color... yellow and orange lilies, orange and pink Gerber daisies, pink Hyacintha, towers (bleeding hearts maybe) of light and deep purple, more towers in shades of pink, little red flowers and tiny bright green splashes through out.
It is one of the most colorful bouquets I've every seen! I think that I probably owe some of this to my friend C that works at Oak Creek Flowers. So thanks to my hubby who was so thoughtful to send me flowers and to C that put together a gorgeous arrangement.
HERE'S MY PICTURE! Now you can all correct me on what the flowers really are! :)

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!