I am totally stealing this from a friend (thanks Heather)! But I love these kind of get-to-know-you emails and wanted to do something fun for Wednesday or hump day as it was previously know.
I am: going to be 25 this year!
I think: in funny directions.
I know: that I am loved.
I want: a kitty.
I have: more blessings than I take stock of.
I wish: I was more observant.
I plan: to be an organized mover.
I hate: it when people are rude or disrespectful.
I miss: the Tetons some days.
I fear: big, fast spiders.
I feel: sleepy still.
I hear: birds.
I smell: enchanted orchid soap.
I crave: chocolate.
I search: Google.
I wonder: how I can better love my husband.
I regret: being quick to speak.
I love: my husband! Happy (very soon) Birthday!
I hope: to be a mom.
I ache: to have a hug.
I always: take too long in the bathroom.
I am not: outgoing.
I believe: God's word is truth. AMEN.
I dance: when I'm alone with Cher. :)
I sing: for fun.
I cry: when I'm hurt.
I don’t always: run on time.
I fight: because I'm stubborn.
I write: for fun and to clear the brain.
I never: want to move away from Nebraska.
I need: forgiveness for the grouch monster.
My goal is to enjoy the days between the weekends. I feel too many people only live for the weekends but God has given us 7 days to glorify Him. So Happy Wednesday!
I...like it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea for a list, and I think I may have to totally borrow it!
ReplyDelete