Thursday, September 4, 2008

Foodie

I wanted to share with you all a great site I have been reading. I have enjoyed the Pioneer Woman at the recommendation of my husband. She just did a dairy recipe contest and they look delicious. Check out the Pioneer Woman for more great recipes and great reading.

This picture is a collage of the winners dishes. The Cheese Muffins, Blueberry Muffins and Black bean soup sound amazing. I am planning on trying out these recipes! You can find them linked in the dairy section.

Well, when I started this post I was drooling over the wonderful sights of these dairy inspired foods. I am not feeling that way now. I had the flu today and that really doesn't inspire me to dream about food. Today's diet consisted of water, applesauce and saltines. Yum. But I know this day will pass so I will look forward to trying out these recipes down the road.

Please share your food fantasies! What are your favorite recipes? And what recipes are you dying to try?

1 comment:

  1. lol. Laura, I just posted on cooking and then came over to read your blog and saw you did the same thing. I wish I was better in the kitchen, but I blame it to working full-time and then having too much going on in the evening! So any recipe that is easy to put together, I love! I like that Pioneer Woman blog though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!