Just a quick post since it's been so long since I've blabbed.
Life has been busy these days! We have started our house decorating projects. We ordered a rug which will arrive soon and then I'll have pictures. We started looking at furniture, blinds and landscaping options. I'm really excited to start seeing some progress in this area. I'm looking forward to completing our home!
When I started this blog, I felt like I had a lot to say. I admit the feeling is fading. I still enjoy blogging and will keep posting updates but they will be a little sparse. It's too easy for me to spend too much time on the computer trying to think of words to write that I put my life off schedule. And when I get focused on writing a certain amount of times on my blog, I get grouchy when that doesn't happen. Blogging was supposed to be fun and stress-free. So in an effort to return to stress-free, fun blogging, my new goal is only one post per week! So until next week (unless I have something actually exciting to share)! :)
sorry that blogging is more burdensome than relieving. it is the exact opposite for me.
ReplyDeletei will still love seeing whatever updates you add!