This picture is from their win over Washington. Sorry I couldn't find any pictures from last night. I'll update when I find some. PSU has some amazing players. Their hitters were so powerful. Sadly my turncoat hubby was secretly cheering for them. In light of the fact, that we weren't supposed to have a chance against Penn State, I'm really happy we put up such a great fight. And I'm happy we broke their consecutive set win streak! Unless we have it, I think records are made to be broken. :) I've decided to cheer for Stanford on Saturday. I've watched them make it to the championship game the last 3 years and not get the final victory. I've seen Barboza, Klineman and Akinradewo have some awesome games in the finals and walk away disappointed. This is their year! And I just can't go for a PSU repeat and total domination of this year. I love an underdog!Congrats on a great season Huskers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!