Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Wish Wednesday

I wish I could read J’s mind.
This weekend we went to Nebraska Furniture Mart with the expressed purpose of buying some furniture off the long list of options we had discussed. We looked at bedside tables, bar stools, bookshelves and buffets. And we came home with absolutely nothing! I was particularly excited to get bedside tables since I currently have a pile on the floor next to my side of the bed. But I didn’t have a clear vision of what I wanted ahead of time and J had no idea what he liked. Soo now I know what I like and I know what he does not like so hopefully our next trip will be more successful. But mind reading sure would’ve been helpful. :)


I wish it was really Spring.
Let’s be real – it’s March in Nebraska. There is a very real possibility that it will be very cold yet again this month. I love 40-50 degree mornings. This week I’ve started running again. Even though it’s hard to convince my lazy winter bones to get outside and be active in the morning, I am trying. I find that running is a great stress-reliever. I want to be more consistent this summer than last year. It’s a continuous, slow growing process for me.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!