Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Wish Wednesday

I have been a little busy and thus no blogging. So here's a quick wish.
I wish May wasn't so busy! The busyness includes...
New Job
This is my second week of work at my new job. I am getting the hang of my job description and slowly getting to know my new co-workers. I was not expecting to have a new job this spring but thankfully it's been a smooth transition so far.
Chizel Wedding
This was the first of 2 weddings we have this month. And Chizel is a celebrity name we accidentally came up with at the reception. Actually the very nervous best man said it in his toast. The wedding was amazing! Definitely one of the nicest one's I've ever been too. And I some what proudly say this is the first wedding I've danced at. My friend Abby was "drunk on freedom" from her kids and roped me into dancing. And I ended up having a lot fun. But my honey said that maybe I should practice before the next wedding dance, because I'm not going to win any awards for my moves. :)
Family Wedding
My sister-in-law is getting married this weekend and we have family from PA staying at our house. I'm anticipating another fun-filled, tired inducing weekend. I wish my house was already clean. They're coming tomorrow and we have lots to do!
Life
My life almost always feels busy! How does that work!? Life has felt busy in general since I got married. I remember being swamped before the wedding and thinking it was sure to slow down after the day. But I am still waiting for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!