Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer is Flying By

Yes I am a bad blogger. It's been over a month since my last post. Let's just say I've been busy and not feeling like posting. The last couple months have included...

Weddings - oh weddings!! 2 in a row at the beginning of May. They were a blast. We had so much fun with all our friends and family. We had extra family in town for my sister-in-laws wedding.

Colorado. This month we took a trip to Colorado for a long weekend. It was soo relaxing. J and most of our small group took a snowy hike to the top of Mt. Quandry. I stayed at the cabin and napped. Beautiful day for napping. I really caught up on my sleep this trip. I didn't even realize I need to until I slowed down. We also caught up with the McNairs and their 3 girls and the Berkheims and little David. I love spending time with friends we haven't seen for awhile!

I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer! I'm especially excited that my sister is coming home from France this week so I'll get to see her the next few months. I'm thinking the rest of the summer will consist of more weekend trips, lots of yard work and a few trips to the pool. I love summer - it's my favorite time of the year in spite of the heat. :)

1 comment:

  1. The heat has been brutal here. But this week has been nicer, especially in the morning and evenings. I have been taking a LOT of walks to wear Ransom out. I can't believe that it is JULY already, though! Seriously, time is flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!