... The Bachelorette.
It can't be helped. I was a casual watcher but I got hooked on Deanna's season and can't stop. It is so sneaking how they've strung the last few seasons together so you just have to watch the next one. And it does not help that most of the girls in our flock are also hooked. We all DVR it and end it watching it at home or staying late after study to watch it together. Our husbands humor us and I think maybe even enjoy it a little. Then we all shriek and ooh and ahh and discuss all the details!
Monday was a real doozy or wicked as she says. I think Jillian has completely lost her mind! Wes is just awful. He's there to promote his band and their new country CD. He's even told the other guys that! And now we find out that he even has a girlfriend at home. Of course most the guys are too chicken to tell Jillian that. And the ones that do tell her, she doesn't believe because she really likes Wes and is following her gut. Good guy and totally stand up honest man, Jake showed up this week after being sent home to tell her the truth and she wouldn't believe it. Boy, she makes women falling in love look stupid!
So Monday they had the hometown dates and we were sure we knew which one was going home. But then Ed, who had left a few weeks ago for his job showed up begging to be taken back. And of course she said come to the rose ceremony and we'll see. She gave roses to...
Kipton - nice. Bad kisser. But a front runner.
Reid - nice but slightly spastic.
Ed - yay! I liked Ed. I think he might win. And surprisingly he seems normal. Jillian has been picking rather weird guys. But what do you expect when she thinks it's a requirement that they've had the hearts broken before.
Wes - arhg!! We do not like Wes. Jillian is so dense. You should see how all the guys moan and roll their eyes when she calls his name. She must be blind!
So Jesse and Michael go home. Jesse was no surprise. But poor Michael. He was the young sweet goofball of the bunch and had totally fallen in love with Jillian already. I'm thinking he might be back begging her to marry him. We'll see.
So if you have time to waste on Monday nights tune into the Bachelorette! But as we near the end of the season be prepared to fast forward some steamy scenes. This is my least favorite things about the show and this seasons promos hint that they will show more than we ever cared to know. Eww. Thank goodness for fast forward. I really hope I can break this guilty pleasure soon! But if Michael is the Bachelor next season, I might have to watch again.
HAHA! Richard and I were so hooked our first year of being married, but are completely unhooked now. I don't have you guys to keep me updated anymore!
ReplyDeleteI too find myself turning the TV on again and again on Monday nights. David has about had it though:) I don't know if I will make it any more episodes either. I just keep watching thinking this is the week she'll let Wes have it and then I'm very disappointed because she still hasn't! But we all know I'll be there watching at the end.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about tv this summer! I think we turned it on once (June 12) to reprogram the antenna. haha. Maybe I will watch an episode so I know what you are talking about. Am I an influenced tv watcher? We watched all of Heroes season 3 on Hulu in like 4 weeks. Now its killing Stephen to wait till fall to watch the next season. I think we should wait till they have all season 4 on Hulu so we can be like...lets watch just one more. :)
ReplyDeleteFinally! I was waiting for that for a long time. That Wes, he's so smug!
ReplyDelete