Saturday, July 25, 2009

For Our Viewing Pleasure

This is our other recent purchase that I alluded to in my last post. J has been looking at TVs for about the last 5 years. Our current Tube was a Shopko return. J worked in the Shopko merchandising/returns area in college. So our TV doesn't work when it's really humid. BUT now we have this lovely new TV! :)










The very large box it came in...
We tried to put this in the back of our friend's Forerunner but it didn't fit. It has to ride home upright to avoid breaking and problems to the plasma screen. So we ended up using twine from the Sears guy to support it in the back of the truck. And I rode home with my arm out the back window for extra support on the corners and bumps.
Now our evening are mostly filled with J figuring out all the new settings and features. I think I'll like it more when we get past this stage and just watch it like normal. Some days new electronic toys are more hassle than fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!