Friday, September 11, 2009

Bday Cheesecake

We had flock the day before my birthday so I made sure to sign up for treats. While I do appreciate other people making me something for my birthday, I like to pick what I get. This year this Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom Cheesecake tickled my fancy. The recipe is from Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen. Find it here.

And my first cheesecake attempt turned out pretty good! :) I used a spring form pan that I borrowed from Karin.
Here's the final piece...
It took about a week to polish off and I took it to flock and to work. Everyone wanted small pieces because it was so rich. I wanted a big piece! :)


I also received this fabulous purple purse from my siblings for my bday! My sister picks out the best purses! At first I thought it was black and was a little disappointed. I thought now this is just not like her to buy me a boring purse. I expect her to broaden my purse choices. I expect to have to reign her in if necessary. But when I pulled it out of the bag, I realized it was purple! How cool! It's the perfect size and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. That cheesecake looks pretty awesome, wish I had been in town that week ;(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!