Recently I also got one of these. This particular angel food cake pan was my Grandma's pan. We're in the process of selling their house so all the extra stuff had to go. I don't how many years it will take me to feel confident to attempt to make angel food cake. But I"m ready!
Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luke 12:27
Friday, October 2, 2009
I'm a little Tea Pot
Recently I also got one of these. This particular angel food cake pan was my Grandma's pan. We're in the process of selling their house so all the extra stuff had to go. I don't how many years it will take me to feel confident to attempt to make angel food cake. But I"m ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angel food cake is the best. My pan is too small, though. It overflows if I use all the batter, so I have to put some into a loaf pan, which works. Oh, but angel food is so yummy.
ReplyDeleteAlso, can you not have a pumpkin spice latte that is decaf? Or does it just not taste good to you right now? I'd like to see more pictures! Your pregnancy is going really fast since I am watching it from afar.
i don't think a latte is decaf. i had a frapaccino this summer and felt crazy and sick and got the shakes. i think a shot of espresso with all that sugar is well over the limit of 16oz of regular coffee per day that's allowed for pregnant women. i'm thinking about seeing if i can order it in steamer form so i can still sorta enjoy it. :)
ReplyDelete