Friday, October 9, 2009

Painting again

We're painting again! Or still. We've completed the living room, dining room and kitchen. We've already picked out the paint for the master bedroom and upstairs bathroom. I also picked out the paint for the stairs but that's still being looked at. J's not so fond of the bright maroon I picked out. So I'm looking at blues for that wall now. And actually, I think dark blue will work much better. Blue is my favorite color so I'm happy it'll work into my decor scheme.

And we're also picking paint for the nursery! This room has french doors and is on the west side of the house. So since we moved in, I've always envisioned it as a yellow room.
I really enjoy picking a paint. And so far, even though some of the colors scare J a little, they look wonderful on the wall and in our house. We could avoid some anxious moments if only I could transfer the mental picture I have to his brain. But until then I'll confidently pick colors, convince J and be happily proved right when the paint hits the walls! I love seeing how paint personalizes and pulls our home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!