I'm thankful for my phone! I probably spend too much time on the phone some days. But I enjoy that connection. I've always been more of a home-body, though now that I'm at home, I find myself craving outside connection every once in a while.
I'm especially thankful for clear nasal passages! Today Millie has a nasty cold and is quite stuffed up. Thankfully she's still been able to sleep. But she hates having her nose cleaned. J had a cold a couple weeks ago and so Millie started copying him by fake coughing. It was pretty funny! Sadly, now she really does have a cough. Colds are a part of life and at least they don't usually last too long. I hope Millie feels better by Thanksgiving because she's in line to get a bunch of hugs from family she hasn't seen for a while. :)
I'm thankful for Nebraska football! I may have already mentioned it but I love this time of year. I look forward to Saturdays game every week. In college I was in Wyoming and sadly didn't get the game most weeks. But my mom would either tape the game for me or record it off the radio. So by Tuesday or Wednesday I would get an audio tape or a VHS tape in the mail. I would excitedly take over the TV in the lodge or pop it in my tape player and start cheering. My roommate always told me I was crazy to be so excited because I already knew who won. But I couldn't help still cheering and yelling at every play. :) Now I have to admit that if the game isn't very exciting, I sometimes fall asleep. What can I say, I'm a mom now! Cool fall games are my favorite. I love pulling out my puffy red winter coat and bundling up. And I love squeezing into my seat at the stadium and feeling the warmth of so many excited fans. I love Nebraska football!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!