Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

Most of all I'm thankful for family.
J and Millie. I love them more every day and I look forward to growing even more attached to them over the years. Being a mom has really solidified this family connection for me. I love spending my days with them. I love watching our family grow together and make new traditions.
Dad. Mom. Brother. Sister. This is my family. They're the best. I couldn't ask for a better family. They've shaped who I am today. I still love the traditions I'm part of. And I sometimes miss the traditions that I've outgrown.
All the rest. My extended family is much to large to list but I love them all dearly. 

I'm thankful for the cross. This is what I'm really the most thankful for but thankful maybe doesn't cover it. I'm grateful. It's hard for me to even put this into words. All I can say is Thank you Jesus! Thank you for willingly dying on that cross for my sins and rising again to conquer death. And offering me the free gift of eternal life through your sacrifice. My life is nothing without You. You are the greatest Blessing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!