Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Cards 12/15/10

 
Vintage Snowflakes Holiday
Get custom holiday cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

I got to order Christmas cards this year! I've considered it in years past but really it's not fun until there's a precious little face to share. Maybe you'll have one in your mailbox. :) But if not, we still love you. Merry Christmas! 

I look forward to getting the mail this time of year. I love looking through the pile of junk mail and seeing a hand addressed letter. I know it's something different. Something I actually want to open! I love seeing the cheerful faces of our friends smiling up at me when I open the envelope. Each year I try to think of new ways to display our cards and I keep them up as long as I can! 

I hope you have a Christmas card in your mailbox this year, whether it's from us or other friends and family. Enjoy your warm Christmas wishes this year! Remember the joy we're really celebrating this time of year...
Isaiah 9:6-7
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!