Well I've been a lazy blogger. My last post was like a month ago. It has crossed my mind over the last few days that I should stay in touch with my blog, but what can I say, I'm busy.
Really? How can you be too busy to blog? I thought you stayed at home all day?
Well yes, I do stay home. And I love it! :) Millie and I keep busy keeping the house clean and playing. Am I too old to say I played today? And can I say that's an actual activity that takes time and effort and gets marked off my 'to do' list? Well, I do. And then there are the holidays. If ever I thought I was caught up on life, the holidays hit. I so love this time of year! It's busy but it's fun.
So all this rambling to say, my next few posts are going to be going back in time to catch up on past events and post some cute pictures of Millie. I might get around to posting Christmas pictures someday soon. I hope so! We have some cute ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!