Just recently I ran across a great new blog at My Yellow Sandbox. The thing that really caught my eye is her new series '30 Do's in 30 Days'. Abby is doing a new hair do everyday for 30 days! Crazy awesome! She posts pictures and a video tutorial.
I was so happy when I ran across this! I've had my hair this long (about mid back) since I got married almost 6 years ago. I've changed up the layers and bangs a little but it's stayed pretty much the same. Now I'm not the type of girl to keep her hair the same for this long but my hubby LOVES it! So it stays. I threaten every now and then to chop it all off. When Katie Holmes first chopped hers a few years ago, I really wanted that bob. But new layers and a fresh color kept me long. So I only have a few go to hair do's - down, ponytail, straight, curly, bun and sometimes a french braid. Boring. I am so excited to start trying these new do's! Here's my first attempt at the braided messy bun.

Everyone warned me about those baby hairs. You know. The ones you get post pregnancy when all that nice thick hair from the prenatal vitamins falls out and then starts growing in again. So especially on humid days, I get this nice halo of fuzz. Also, I think my french braiding needs some practice. This is what her more professional job looked like...
I hope you pop over to My Yellow Sandbox and check out all the great do's!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!