Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Wish Wednesday

I WISH... I was at PiYo. Let's just say, this morning did not go as planned. J left early this morning, which is normal but Millie decided that meant she needed to be up too... at 6:45am. Daddy gave her a kiss and I gave her some books to keep her in bed until 7:30. Then began the struggle of breakfast. Apparently pancakes and nectarines weren't making her skirt fly up this morning. After a 1/2hr of sitting in her chair, she drank all her milk and threw her pancake on the floor. So I could a) clean her up and take her to the Y with basically no breakfast or b) sit and patiently help her eat. This good but slightly grouchy mama chose option B. PiYo is my favorite class each week so I'm bummed. I might have to just do what I remember here at home. I always feel so relaxed after this class!

I WISH... Millie would stay little forever some days. She's my little bookworm and I love reading to her.

I WISH... I had this Hartford Buffett in my dining room. Don't you just love dreaming about what you want in your house someday!? I do. We've only been in our house a few years, so we're still accumulating furniture. It can be expensive!! So we save for a while and then make a purchase. This baby is definitely on my list!
So this is my attempt at getting back into a blogging rhythm and bringing back I Wish Wednesdays.  Here's my first IWW post and why I choose 'wish'. What do you wish for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!