This month I went on a long overdue shopping trip. The Loft just opened in town and that was my first stop. Really it was the only place I needed to go. I love their stuff!! First off, they have that perfect blend of clothes for the young casual woman who doesn't want to look like a teenager or too matronly. And second, I am an x-small at the Loft. Seriously - an XS!!! That will sure make a girl feel good about trying on clothes. And the Loft always has great sales. So I ended up getting a few casual tops and some capris and a few days later this dress went on my bday list. My birthday's in August so I think it's soon enough to make a list!

How cute, right!? Well surprise! My mom got it for me the other day! Mom's are the best. And of course she said I can wear it now. :) I'm loving my new summer clothes!
Have you been shopping this summer? What's your fav place to shop?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!