I am still attempting new hair styles. This is another from My Yellow Sandbox called the Waterfall Braid. It's so easy and pretty! I think I'll have to keep trying this one.

I'm enjoying playing around with new looks. Actually part of the reason I'm messing around so much is because I'm trying to wash my hair less. I've heard a million times that it's better to not wash your hair every day. And yes it'll be a little greasy but then your hair will catch on and stop producing so much oil. So I'm trying to shampoo it every other day. But I'm still waiting for it not to be so gross the 2nd day. I may have to give up on this one. I so cannot pull off the greased monster look!
Find the original look with tutorial at My Yellow Sandbox.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!