Hi my faithful readers!
So I've been blogging on and off for almost 3 years (since June 23rd, 2008). Wow 3 years. That's crazy! At that point in my life, we were just buying our first house and sweet O was still just a twinkle in my eye. My posts have ranged from fun exciting news to opinions about life to mundane mommy ramblings.
I just want to say thank you to all my friends and family who continue to read my blog, even through the slow spots. If you've been enjoying my musing on life and motherhood, please FOLLOW me!! I love to know you're still reading. I'd also to hear from you. I realize that I don't always post a lot to comment on... so I'll work on that if you promise to comment once in a while. :)
So today my question for you is... What do you like reading about on my blog? And what do you think I need to share more about?
I still read! You should post some updates and pictures of you and Justin as well as lots of pics of your cute little girl. :) Other good things are stuff you happen to do or like: decorate, trips, clothes, home updates, recipes etc. Oh did I mention pictures? Mrs Y.
ReplyDelete