Well my plan was to attempt the 10 on 10 project. The goal is to take 10 pictures on every hour on the 10th day of the month. Realistically I knew I would forget and my pictures wouldn't turn out good. So I'll share what I have. And along with my pictures, I'll share 10 highlights from the day!
1. Step class at the YMCA. Since we joined the Y in December, I've been trying all the classes out. I wasn't sure I had the coordination for Step but ended up loving it. I look forward to my Friday Step class. The teacher is so energetic and I look forward to seeing the 'regulars'.

2. Honey Bunches of Oats with Blueberries. Breakfast!! I was so hungry after my workout that I went a bit overboard. It was good! I'm not much of a cereal person. In fact, I prefer the kid's cereals like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. :) But J introduced me to my new favorite.

3. One of Millie's favorite things is reading books! Today she unloaded my diaper bag to find one.

4. When I was doing dishes today somebody was laying on my foot. :) I sure love my little helper! Sure she's a little under foot sometimes but over all I don't mind her sitting on my feet and trying to get her little hands into everything.

5. I just liked this picture. I was feeling artsy.

6. For some reason Millie has decided that naptime needs to be a solitary time. All of the stuff animals and blankets in her crib make a trip to the floor while she naps. Here they all are waiting to be welcomed back.

7. Oh man this was funny! Millie loves to unload our laundry baskets. Daddy only had a few things in his basket today so she tossed in her nuk. But when she reached down in to get it, her feet left the ground. She was stuck!! Oh I laughed! She was a little upset but I couldn't help laughing. :)
8. Date Night!! This was definitely the highlight of the day. The week even! I haven't enjoyed an evening out with my hubby for months.

9. Sorry for the unappetizing post dinner shot. But we went to Brix & Stones for supper and it was awesome. I always get the Guinness Braised Short Ribs. I feel bad always getting the same thing but they're so good. I just dug right in and didn't remember to take a picture until afterwards.
10. Super 8. We saw this movie and I was surprised. From the previews I had seen, I was sure it was just going to be another scary movie. And I do NOT do scary movies. AT ALL. It was intense in a good way and I enjoyed it. My hubby chooses movies I don't think I'll like way too often. But I usually change my mind. He has good taste.
So I enjoyed focusing on the highlights of the day and trying to capture some of those moments. I'm not a photographer so my pictures are nothing to write home about, but I hope this inspires you to remember the little blessings in your day!
ps. This post is dated on the 10th to reflect the date of the pictures and events.
fun! I love looking at other people's photos. That one with Olivia half-in the laundry basket...funny! Also funny that she doesn't like things in her crib. She is getting so big and she's so pretty! :)
ReplyDelete