The Lincoln Crisis Pregnancy Walk for Life is tomorrow!
I'm so excited to walk this year. In years past, I've wanted to participate but was usually gone or busy on the chosen weekend. So this year I put in on the calendar way early. I am finding that we're still busy this year and as I think ahead to tomorrow, I'm a little overwhelmed by the full day we have planned. But this is a very worthy cause. I think I can sacrifice some sleep. And it should be a beautiful day for a walk around the lake. So I think I might even get some exercise pushing 20+ pounds of stroller and my baby girl a couple miles.
I've always strongly believed in the sanctity of human life but since I've had my own baby girl the feeling has become personal. I absolutely 100% believe that Millie was a person from the moment of conception and it would have been murder for me to terminate my pregnancy at anytime. Each baby is a beautiful gift from God and should be treasured. This reality is something that is especially hard to accept when you're young and facing an unplanned pregnancy. The Center helps young couple make wise, Biblical choices about the future of their family.
If you want to walk or sponsor a walker, check out the details.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!