I know Wednesday was yesterday. I'm delayed. :)
I'm going to try a new thing here. Well, it's new for me. I picked 'I wish' not because I really live my life in a wishy way but because it's rhymes with Wednesday and sounded cute. And right now I have a large 'to do' list.
i wish i was 10 and didn't have to worry about family growing pains. Remember the days when you just showed up at family gatherings and ate food and played the day away. Miss those days!
i wish my house was clean. Permanent wish.
i wish my Christmas decorations could hang themselves. Like I said, I'm swamped. I love putting up my tree and all the rest of my Christmas stuff but it sure takes a lot of time.
i wish the day had more hours. ... husband says the days have more hours if you get up earlier. Hmm, very funny hubby. I think more hours to sleep and more hours to get stuff done would be great! Why is it that work takes up most of my hours?
i know what you mean about wishing you were 10. life was so easy then. and fun.
ReplyDeletei think you need to make yourself less busy so you can do things that you feel behind in. then you will have more hours in your day.
Me too. Really miss being 10 at family gatherings. It was all so simple.
ReplyDelete