1. Weekly Bites - Recent Articles that have Struck a Chord. I enjoy keeping up with the world via Google Reader. Here are some articles that I've read recently. They excite me, anger me or just interest me.
2. My first poll. Vote for how old you think I look! :) Let me explain why I am even doing this poll... A few weeks ago I went to Hyvee on Sunday afternoon for my weekly grocery run. At the deli counter I get the same kind of meat and cheese and the same amounts. And I almost always see the same employee working the counter. That week he said, "Has anyone ever told you that you look really young to be married?" I'd had a rough day and didn't have on a stitch of make-up. I laughed and said, "Yes all the time! I have a younger sister that looks older than me and so I take it as a compliment. I figure when I'm 60 and look young it will be a good thing." So I am curious how old do other people see me as? Vote and leave your comments on this post!!
I really think you look your age, laura, but maybe that is because I get that same exact line all the time! How does audrey feel about looking older than you???
ReplyDeleteshe of course finds it wonderfully funny! i'm sure she'll comment. :)i keep reminding me of the future benefits. now, if i look old when i'm older, i'll be bummed.
ReplyDeletei would say you look your age - you look younger when you are happy, more mature when you wear your glasses.
ReplyDeleteenjoy it laura! it's great when you get to be my age and people say "you're too young to be a grandmother".