Friday, December 12, 2008

Runner Hair

My hair drives me crazy when I'm running! I have tried all those cute little headbands and they just slide right off my head. I spend more time adjusting my headband than focusing on running. I usually end up putting in half a dozen bobby pins.
I just read about these headbands from Bondi Bands. I can't wait to try them out in spring. Because I am a fair weather runner! :)

Do you have any other suggestions for me? How should I tame my mane?

3 comments:

  1. I had to learn how to wear those headbands so they wouldn't slide off. You sort-of have to fluff your hair in the back to hold it in place. Ha, I'll show you when I get home if you want!

    Sarah
    P.S. A picture of your lovely mane would have made your post priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Sarah. But sometimes they still slide while running. I, too, have had to use a bobby pin every once in a while. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use those little metal clips to hold headbands in my hair. Nothing else works, not even bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!