Friday, May 15, 2015

My Bloom Kit Inspired Cards

 Hello! After an month (ish) baby hiatus, I'm glad to be back at my craft table and have this cute card using the May Take 10 kit to share with you! When I opened the Bloom kit I fell in love with the feminine but bright colors. 
I know Mother's Day is past but this card jumped out at me and I just had to use it! There's always next year or a special random day to say I love my Mom. On the inside I used a little gelato to make the saying pop because I'll eventually write a personal message around it. The arrow, I love you and hello stamps are Studio Calico. I also edged the papers from my stash on the front with blue gelato.
The celebrate and today stamps are from the March Take10 kit. I used the mom card, blue enamel dots, grass washi tape, and flower stamps from this month's Take10 pocket kit and glam bag. They're both available at 6pm EST today at Studio29 Designs!! Use the code 'take10' to get 10% off!

I also wanted to share this 'Dad' card as well...
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Gorgeous Card! Following You! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It's pretty quiet around here but I do at least try to get my CT projects posted. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!