Today I'm sharing 2 pages with you! I actually tend to look at my pages as stand alone projects instead of a 2 page layout. I do make sure they don't clash but I don't plan them together. But this time I was inspired to run these together. For these pages I used the Maggie Holmes core kit, Baby Edition for Her core kit, 5th and Frolic core kit and a card from Studio Calico. And the gold stripe tag is from the Target dollar spot. I also used a few Heidi Swapp stamps that are new to my collection.
These pages just capture some happy everyday moments in our lives. They just make me happy! This is what I love about pocket scrap-booking... it's relatively easy to record our memories. And now that my baby girl is 5 years old, going back and putting this book together is so sweet. Each age has it's challenges but you don't remember them when you look back. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!