Friday, March 27, 2015

Laura's Celebrate Layout: Part 2

 
Hello! Today I have the second page of my baby girl's birthday to share with you! This page incorporates more of the 'Celebrate' Take 10 kit which you can still get 10% with the code 'create10'. I tried to keep this page in keeping with the same color theme as the previous one. The green stripe card incorporates a new color that fits perfectly wit the pink and blues. 
I also used some gelatos again to highlight the 'enjoy the little things' card and sprinkled some gold chipboard pieces throughout.  The chipboard pieces are from the Heidi Swapp gold foil value kit and the cards that aren't from this kit are from the Becky Higgins Strawberry Core kit. The Strawberry core kit is one of my favorites! And the bright colors mix and match so well with the 'Celebrate' kit and the birthday theme.

This page shares some of the faces of our guests as well as the first bites of chocolate cupcake. I laugh remembering the funny faces she made that day! Can you just imagine a whole table of people singing and staring at you while waving fire in front of your face!? And then after trying to avoid getting too much sugar in our baby's diet, we give them a whole cupcake to eat up. :) 

We were so blessed to celebrate with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!