Saturday, March 28, 2015

Baby Girl Millie: 10 months

I'm into my oldest daughter's baby book 10 month! I used the Baby Edition for Her core kit and some paper and elements from the Heidi Swapp September Skies paper pad. I also incorporated lots of letters for the Alphabet Soup challenge for the Paper Issues crop on Facebook. 
I recently bought the HS paper pad on sale at Michaels. I was actually thinking it would be a good selection of papers for our baby boy when I get to his book. I anticipate buying the Becky Higgins baby boy kit when it comes out but I know I'll want to add to it. Right now I own mostly girly kits. :) All the pinks and soft colors appeal to me!
I love this particular card! The picture is horrible... very blurry. But the moment was so perfect, I had to include it! This card is HS paper and one of the card papers from that pack cut up. And I had to add some pink to tie it together by edging the 'you & me' with pink gelatos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!