Hello! I have another fun summer layout to share with you on this happy Friday! This month's Breathe kit is so full of goodies. :) Aren't the pineapples and popsicles just adorable!? Those velum cards are going to pop up on my next page that's still in the works.
This page captures a few more of my favorite shots of my daughter splashing with her great uncle on our family vacation in 2011. I used cards, stickers and stamps from the Breathe kit. Plus a couple things from the Citrus Bliss add-on and 2 Dear Lizzy cards from my stash. I love how each page from this trip is turning out so colorful. It's the perfect feel for these memories.
I've added some journaling about these events and also left some space knowing I'll fill in more details as I look back through my notes from 2011. As I mentioned before, I like to journal in order so I don't miss anything. So while I am jumping around to make pages that fit with my Take 10 kits, I'm still journaling in order. I want to record our story and not just caption the pictures.
How do you do your journaling? Do you have a short story about your summer events? Do your pictures speak for themselves? I hope you're enjoying the June kit as much as I am!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!