Hello! I have more cute stuff to share with you! This page is a continuation of our day trip from my last post. We split our time between watching the ducks and the playground that day. I am a big fan of parks with multiple levels. This park had tunnels and little slides that were perfect for my one year old.
The Pinkfresh ephemera and puffy stickers were a great compliment to my pictures. How much do you love all the goodies in the glam bag this month! I created a couple simple filler cards with the HS Serendipity paper pad in my stash. I love how the yellows play off my daughter's bright dress and add to the cheery overall feel. I almost left the hearts card blank but with every other square having something extra, I decided to decorate it. I really like how the 'here & now' stamp fills the extra space in the corner.
What little surprises have you found in your kit this month that have added just the right pop to your projects?



Love the colors and embellishments! Nice job!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and embellishments! Nice job!!
ReplyDelete