Hi! Today I'm sharing some of my storage solutions with you. Whether your version of pocket scrapbooking is just cards and photos or includes lots of embellishments, it's easy to all of a sudden bury your workspace. And though a creative mess is usually part of my process, I like to keep my space organized. I like to clear my desktop every week or two. It helps me focus, use my supplies better and have time for other projects!
So here's a few of my solutions for my small scrap space:
So here's a few of my solutions for my small scrap space:
I love my Ikea desk and all its cubbies! I have stamps and project life
cards and other random box type items on the lower shelves. I keep my
albums and other constant use and small stuff up top. I have to remember
the little curious fingers in my house. :) I have a variety of small
containers for those items and this part of my system is still
evolving...
I got this storage tower from my mom when she purged her scrapbooking supplies. It's awesome! It's not fancy out stylish or eye catching on any way but it's very usable. I keep paper and flat embellishments in the drawers. The top has always been small stuff but is mostly washi right now.
This looks like a mess but this is where all the random papers I want to keep go. I have a box for our family and for each of my 3 kids. Every time they have a doctor appointment or we go to the zoo, I save their stats and our tickets, etc in these boxes. So it's very handy to be able to look thru these boxes as I scrap our
pictures. They're mostly in order by date and I try to mention what I
have in my journal so I know to look for something to include on that
page. I have one box from Ikea and the next time we go there I'll get 3 more. The closest Ikea is now about 3 hours away and we've only been once. Our list was so long that by the time I picked out these boxes at the end, I had to cut back to one for now. Gotta save the budget! :)
I hope this peek into my storage solutions will inspire you to organize your crafting space with what you have on hand. I'll be sharing more of my organization solutions on my blog this month as well. Find out more about Take10 Tuesday here. Have a great Tuesday and find 10 minutes to bring out your creative side!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!