Hello! I don't know about you but this end of summer thing is giving everyone at my house vapors! So today it was so nice to sneak away for some me time with my August 'Wonder' kit. This page captures some special everyday moments of my then 1 year old baby girl. She's 5 now and I hope I'll look back as fondly on these days too. The pinks, blues and pop of orange were the perfect compliment to these pictures! My little girl fell asleep in the car on the way home from church and I just had to snap a pictures. There's just nothing sweeter than a relaxed sleeping face of a toddler. This page also records her first pigtails! Oh how I waited for her baby hair to be long enough to fit in these cute little stubs!
I can't wait to see how you're using your August Take 10 kit! I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday and are taking time to enjoy special everyday moments!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!