The November 'Today' Take 10 kit is full of color! In Nebraska fall is still in full swing but my mind has started to wander to winter thoughts. There's frost on the grass in the morning, the wind has a new bite to it and we saw our first flurry of snow this week. The November kit has that hint of winter too! The colors and patterns are the perfect transition from fall to winter.
If you live in Nebraska you're probably a Husker football fan. Or fanatic if you're in my family! And we always have a big game the Friday after Thanksgiving. Some people dedicate black Friday to shopping but in our family the afternoon is for football.
In this layout I documented the year we attended that game. It's not very often that I go to a game with my hubby, especially now that we have 3 kiddos. Attending a Husker football game at Memorial Stadium is one of my favorite things! Especially when we win! :)
I love how these 2 cards turned out together! I combined them to make my football time title with the clock embellishment.
I can't wait to see how you use the November kit to capture fall memories your thankful for. Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!