Hello and happy Friday! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting a sorts of great Black Friday deals today. Or just having a great day if you're international! :) The November 'Today' Take 10 Kit is just so much fun and I have another pocket page to share with you.
The football game I blogged about last week was the day after thanksgiving and these pictures are about the time my daughter spent with her grandparents while we were there. The bright colors of this kit just make this page so cheerful! I love it! I had 3 pictures that I had to create backgrounds for this time...
In this pocket I used some gray paper from my stash and layered on a card from the kit and created a banner. I cut up one of the 2x2 squares in the glam bag to create another pendant to go with the ones from the cut apart sheet. Don't you just love those cut aparts!
For this background I pulled out some previous months' supplies. I used the book stamp from last month with my gelatos to create a background. I used the frame and puffy tag from another month. My little girl is a bookworm so it was a perfect fit!
I hope you're enjoying all the inspiration from the creative team for your 'Today' kit. If you haven't read all the posts this month, feel free to browse while you're online shopping or snacking on leftover turkey today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!