Monday, August 4, 2008

First Home Pics

We have been happily settling in to our new home. Here's couple pictures for now.
1. J opening the door to our house for the first time. This was right after closing. :)

It was exciting to know this was our house as we walked in for the first time, rather than the unknown. I know, these kind of pictures are kinda cheesy but still fun! This is an important thing I want to remember.


2. J carrying me across the threshold of our new home. Aww, so romantic. :)

We are having so much fun settling into our new home. When we got married, J moved into the duplex where I had been living with roommates so this has been a new beginning for us. We're excited to make this house really our home and combine our tastes as we decorate. And I am really excited about that! I'm looking forward to furniture and decor shopping! :)


Hopefully more pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!