
Today I am sharing a few goodies from the Take 10 'Journey' kit for February. We took our first adults only trip when my baby girl was 9 months old. Her album is full of pinks and soft feminine cards so it was a fun challenge to mix is up with the 'Journey' kit! The bold blues, green and reds will make this trip jump out when I look back.
My favorite part of this month's kit is probably the stamp! I love the script and the details! I used my gelatos to stamp this to get a more distressed look to match the rest of the background, which I created by using bubble wrap to stamp circles with more white gelato. And I used light blue ink to get a hint of the puffy clouds from one of the add on stamps. Plus how cute is the geo tag clip and info card! This is only one card out of a whole page I'm working on and look at how much I'm already giving away. This kit is full of goodies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!