
Hi! Today I'm excited to share my Take 10 Kit layout with you! I was able to make 2 great projects with my January 'My Story' kit and definitely have a few goodies leftover for more. I shared this cute coffee card
with you earlier. This week I have a layout. I don't scrap our current
lives right now. In fact, I started Project Life as a way to document
my babies. So I'm in baby book mode and working at my own pace. I'd
love to be 'caught up' but I don't really worry about it. I really
enjoy pouring over these memories! My baby that you see in these
pictures just turned 5 years old. Eeek! Time really does fly! I skipped
ahead a few pages to do these 2 because I knew this kit would fit
perfectly with her 8 month pages. But if I try to skip ahead in my
journaling I usually miss something so those stories will come later
on. Always remember this is your process! And you can scrap in whatever
order and whatever pace you want to!

I
love how the colors of the 'My Story' kit blend so well with the baby
girl kit I use for most of my milestone layouts. I used the 'This is My
Story' stamp to add a little pink to the grey bokeh card and left
plenty of room in the middle for some journaling. The weekday card was
so perfect to include with a puffy sticker and stamp in this spread that
captures so many everyday moments. I trimmed out the center of the
'Today was a great day' card, added the puffy orange heart and a little
pink gelato to the edges to make it pop.

Speaking
of my story... If you're like me and know that you'll want to have lots
of details to fill in but you aren't going to have your pages ready to
go within a few days of the events of the pictures, I recommend getting a
journal. And yes, a cute little book is nice. But honestly, I've been
using Google docs as my journal for a couple years now. I start a new
doc every January and then just start writing. I have a reminder on my
phone to jot something down every day. Especially with little ones,
there's always something to remember. Some nights I have lots of words
and others I can only write a few fragments that will remind me of the
events of the day, before I fall asleep. But find a way to record your
memories! That way when you go back years, months or weeks later to put
the stories with the pictures, it all comes flowing back to you. Both
you and your family will want to remember the sweet moments that made
you, not just the where and when. If you want to see these pages with
the stories, find me on Instagram!
I hope to fill it out yet this month but there's always life to enjoy
and new memories to make! :) Enjoy your stories this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!