Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Family Fun

 
Hello! This week is really feeling like fall in Nebraska. The mornings and evenings are cool, almost brisk and the days are still warm. This morning had me wondering if we should turn on the heat! But I had some mocha and put slippers on instead. :) I don't know about you, but we wait as long as possible before switching the furnace over in spring or fall. 
Today I'm sharing the second page of my October 2012 Pumpkin patch page with you. This was almost exactly 3 years ago! My little girl is 5 now and this is still our favorite pumpkin patch to visit.
The glam bag was full of cute embellies that I used with the stamps all over this page. And the washi strips are the perfect pop of interest to add on any corner. I also misted some gelato a couple places. I though the white background on the family card was too stark for this page. I love my gelatos! They're so versatile! If you're thinking about getting into any painting or mixed media work, I'd definitely start there!
What's your favorite fall activity? Do you have special family traditions? Enjoy a special treat (pumpkin spice latte here!)? I hope you're using the adorable September Take 10 kit 'Homestead' to document your family fall traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!