Friday, October 16, 2015

Thankful for PJs Card

Hello! I have one more project using the September 'Homestead' kit from Take 10 Kits to share with you. I think coffee related cards are so cute but they don't really fit in my PL right now. But they make adorable cards! I used this coffee cup card as the base for a fun card I can send to a friend for encouragement. I think it'll make a great 'thinking of you' card. 
I cut out a piece of paper to cover the middle of the card and misted it with my purple gelato mist. I knew I wanted to layer a few more things on top of that card so the quote didn't fit. Once I layered on the pajama cut apart and 'thankful for' quote from the stamp set, I need a little more. So enamel dots and that cute little leaf stamp to the rescue! I stamped the leaf with a distress marker. I colored the marker on my wax paper and sprayed it with water to get a softer look. I'm using wax paper until I get a craft mat. :) I pulled purple and orange from the colors on the coffee card to line the edge and really pull the space together.
I hope you're enjoying the last few bits of your September kit as you wait for your October kit to arrive! It's super cute! If you didn't pick it up yesterday, make sure you click over to get the 'Woodlands' kit and enter 'take10' to get 10% off. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!