Hello! I'm excited to share my first sneak with you! This month's kit came after the storm of Christmas vacation at our house and it took me some time to get inspired. You know, how sometimes you get a kit and it's beautiful but it doesn't speak to you right away? But I've really fallen in love with this kit as I dug in and made it my own. Because it's very focused on a particular color palate, it makes it easy to mix together with other mediums.
I love these little puffy stickers from Pink Fresh Studio! They add the perfect little pink and orange pop of dimension to the card I'm working on. I can't wait to share the rest of my project with you and see how you use the My Story kit this month!
See my official Take 10 Kit sneak at The Studio 29 Designs blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!