My start... I've been doing Project Life since August 2013. I always planned to create a baby book/scrapbook for my first daughter. She's 4 now and I never started. Traditional scrap-booking is too intimidating and I hate to cut up my pictures. So when I heard about Project Life, I was immediately excited and jumped right in. My first kit was the Baby Edition for Her from Becky Higgins. And though she's not the only person to do Pocket Scrapping, she has completely blown up her version of it called Project Life. Check out her website!
I currently use Project Life or Pocket Scrap-booking as a way to document my babies in a chronological/event based system. I have 2 and 4 year old daughters and a baby boy on the way. Some day I hope to document more current events in our lives but I'm still enjoying the baby years. :) Another thing I love about pocket scraping is the affordability. I document on a budget! That doesn't mean I don't drool over all the latest cards and embellishments, but I keep my spreads simple and use what I have creatively.


This is a quick sampling of what I've done. I still have a lot of catching up to do! But I enjoy the process more than the idea of being caught up. :)



Great pages and love all the journaling that you are including
ReplyDelete