Thank you LORD! This house is more than we ever could have expected for our first house. As we searched and waited over the last 6 months or so, we were encouraged to hear from people that God has the perfect house for us. I learned some huge lesson in patience and found the wait was truly worth it. Thanks for your continued prayers as we go through the moving and settling in process!
Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luke 12:27
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
packing up
Thank you LORD! This house is more than we ever could have expected for our first house. As we searched and waited over the last 6 months or so, we were encouraged to hear from people that God has the perfect house for us. I learned some huge lesson in patience and found the wait was truly worth it. Thanks for your continued prayers as we go through the moving and settling in process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteIts so cute! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete