I am excited to be moved into our house but now comes the fun work of putting life in order again. I have a feeling this will take longer than I think. I'm so excited to see how we grow into our home!
Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Luke 12:27
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
House Updates
This is the current state of our house.
Welcome to our living room! Have a seat. And our lovely make-do blinds for now.
The office. Boxes. This has actually improved since the picture was taken. Horaay!
I am excited to be moved into our house but now comes the fun work of putting life in order again. I have a feeling this will take longer than I think. I'm so excited to see how we grow into our home!
I am excited to be moved into our house but now comes the fun work of putting life in order again. I have a feeling this will take longer than I think. I'm so excited to see how we grow into our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!! I love hearing from you!